|Practice Areas:||Personal Injury Law - car accident - truck accidents - vehicle injury|
Trevor J. Furlong represents injured Oklahomans in who have been injured in car wrecks, hit by 18 wheelers, or other motorized vehicles. If you are injured by the negligence of another Trevor has represented someone just like you. Trevor also represents Oklahomans who have been injured or killed due to the negligence of doctors, nurses , hospitals and nursing homes. Finally, Trevor represents those accused of crimes and has an undefeated trial record in his criminal defense practice.
If you have the following type of case Trevor has the experience to help:
- Car wrecks
- Semi (18-Wheeler) wrecks
- Slip and fall
- Oil Field and Industrial Accidents
- Motorcycle wrecks
- Boating accidents
- Social Security Disability
- Medical Malpractice
- Criminal Defense
Trevor has an impressive trial record and goes the extra mile for all of his clients.
Born in Vicksburg, Michigan in 1973, Trevor grew up in Southwestern Michigan. In 1992 he graduated from Three Rivers High School. After graduation he joined the United States Navy where he served honorably for seven years. During his tour in the military he was deployed to the Persian Gulf region, Mediterranean Sea including support during the Bosnian crisis. Trevor received numerous achievement medals, letters of commendation and other accolades during his military career. After completing his service in the military he returned to Michigan where he finished his undergraduate Education at Davenport University. From there he went to OU Law School. He graduated from Law School in 2004 and began working with Tony and Mark Edwards.
Trevor is married to his wife Megan who works with the Edwards Law Firm in their Social Security department. Trevor and Megan have three children – Allison, Carter and Caylie. The family are members of Lakewood Christian Church in McAlester. Trevor is an avid deer hunter. He also enjoys traveling , attending and watching college football and nearly any other sporting event.
- Associates Degree – Glenn Oaks Community College – Graduated Magna Cum Laude;
- Bachelor’s Degree – Davenport University – Graduated Magna Cum Laude;
Law Degree – University of Oklahoma – Graduated in the top 25% of Class
Other accolades in Law School
- Editor-in-Chief, American Indian Law Review
- National Order of Barristers
- Various Moot Court Teams
- Class Representative, Student Bar Association
- Assistant Director, Student Board of Advocates
- Multiple Time Deans Honor Roll
- AMJUR award for highest grade in the following courses: Administrative Law and Advanced Appellate Advocacy
- Other accolades in Law School