Being an involved party of an auto accident is an overwhelming and frustrating life situation that happens to us when we least expect it to. According to data from 2009, about 100 people were injured …Read More
Tulsa Personal Injury Lawyers
At The Edwards Law Firm in Tulsa, Oklahoma, our personal injury lawyers understand how much your life can dramatically change if you are caught in the middle of a personal injury claim. An unexpected injury or loss due to the negligence of a careless person can change yours and your family’s worlds forever, and we believe you should be compensated for the damages you must ensue as a result of that carelessness.
We are dedicated to fighting for justice for our clients, and we will help you navigate the legal system every step of your claim. Our goal as personal injury lawyers is to utilize our combined decades of experience, professionalism, and in-depth comprehension to build you a case you could win. Contact us today for a free case evaluation.
A Breakdown Of Our Practice Areas
Our personal injury lawyers are well-versed in several practice areas to provide you with eloquent and knowledgeable legal counsel. They include the following categories:
- Auto Accident. Automobile collisions can result in many types of injuries: physical, emotional, financial and otherwise. They are especially horrific if they result in the loss of a loved one. If you or someone you love has been struggling post-accident, we encourage you to seek the compensation you deserve.
- Birth Injury. Birth injuries are an unfortunate side effect of medical malpractice in the birthing room, causing physical, emotional and financial consequences. Some of these birth injuries include improper forceps use and vacuum use, a delay in ordering a Caesarian Section, hypoxia and more. If you believe your child has suffered a birth injury caused by Oklahoma medical negligence, you could be entitled to compensation.
- Nursing Home Abuse. Elder abuse in nursing homes and assisted living facilities is more common than you’d think. Whether you or a senior you love is experiencing physical, mental, medical or some other type of abuse, reach out and seek help from a personal injury lawyer.
- Motorcycle Crash. Motorcycle accidents cause pain and misery to their victims much like any vehicular collision; however, motorcyclists are put at a severe disadvantage most times and are extremely susceptible to injuries.
- Medical Malpractice. Nobody goes to the doctor to feel worse. Medical malpractice covers a scope of mistakes and negligence, including misdiagnosis, prescription errors, surgical errors and more.
- Personal Injury. Personal injury cases are ones that damage your body, mind, emotions or physical property due to the negligence, recklessness or intention of another being or entity.
- Wrongful Death. We know it’s impossible to replace the loss of a loved one, especially if their passing was unexpected and at no fault of their own. If you are a parent, child, spouse or relative of someone who experienced a wrongful death, we encourage seeking compensation for your loss. It won’t bring them back, but we believe nobody should get away with reckless negligence.
- Truck Accident. All automobile accidents are scary and painful experiences, but if you’re the victim of a trucking accident, your chances of sustaining more severe injuries and greater vehicle damage are higher. Let us help you fight against the trucking companies that have well-funded legal teams for these exact incidents.
Choose The Edwards Law Firm
If you click on the links below, you’ll be connected to a page that will provide more comprehensive information on the services we provide and how we can help you through your specific personal injury incident. We proudly provide free case evaluations for all personal injury claims, and we don’t get paid unless you get compensated. If you require any additional information, please call our office at (918) 221-0516, call our toll-free number at (888) 600-9836, or fill out an online form.