At The Edwards Law Firm, we strive to serve our clients with the utmost respect, in addition to recovering compensation from accidents through our personal injury law practice. We proudly serve over 1…Read More
Tulsa Auto Accident Lawyers
The pain of an accident is real. Car accidents hurt in more ways than one, especially when no one wants to admit that you are the victim or pay the compensation that you’re entitled to. When that’s the case, you need an accident lawyer on your side.
- You may be in physical pain due to whiplash or injury sustained during the accident.
- You may be in emotional pain due to the trauma and terror of the accident.
- You may be experiencing grief due to the loss of someone you loved.
- You may be experiencing financial pain due to the expenses you incurred.
- You may be suffering because you’re being labeled as at fault when you know you’re actually the victim.
- Perhaps you are frustrated because the insurance companies are doing whatever they want without regard to the damages you have suffered.
- Maybe you have experienced a chain reaction of consequences, such as loss of a job, that would never have happened if it were not for the accident, and you need compensation that goes far beyond just the coverage for your totaled car.
Don’t fight alone. Enlist the accident lawyers at Edwards Law to help you with your case.
When we take on a case, we fight aggressively for our clients. We’re not afraid to take on the big guys, and they know it.
If you have been injured in an Oklahoma car accident that was caused by another driver, having an experienced attorney on your side is an important part of the recovery process.
The team of Tulsa auto accident lawyers at The Edwards Law Firm have decades of legal experience and charge no upfront fees to handle your auto accident claim. Our team have successfully recovered more than $100,000,000 in compensation for our clients and the founding partner of our firm—Mark Edwards—is an award-winning attorney who has been featured in Oklahoma Magazine, Tulsa People and Forbes.
Our office is located near the Tulsa Municipal Court and also the Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office and we are ready to help you today. For more information about how we can help with your claim, call us today at (888) 600-9836 for your free case review.